Georgia’s State Parks & Historic Sites are the perfect for a picnic lunch, frisbee match, first date, birthday party and, well, just about anything else you can think of! We asked our Explore Georgia Facebook fans which Georgia State Park was their favorite – here are their top 5 answers!
- Vogel State Park in Blairsville
- Cloudland Canyon State Park in Rising Fawn
- Amicalola Falls State Park in Dawsonville
- Unicoi State Park in Helen
- Black Rock Mountain State Park in Mountain City
See all of our fan responses here.