City

Colquitt County Courthouse Plantation Trace

In the center of downtown Moultrie is the famed Colquitt County Courthouse, built in 1902. Once voted the prettiest courthouse in Georgia, the building has recently been restored to its original splendor. Preceded by a log building and then a two-story frame building, the present courthouse was rededicated in March 2001.

Events are held year-round on the square, including the annual Spring Fling Festival, and annual holiday festivities.

Tours available upon request: 229-890-5455.

Visitor Information Center

1 North Main Street
Moultrie, GA 31768

Visit Website

Phone: 229-985-2131

Colquitt County Courthouse Trip Ideas & Inspiration