At one time, Norwood was one of Warren County's most thriving towns. It is situated on the Georgia Railroad four miles from Camak, four miles from Warrenton and 121 miles southeast of Atlanta. The area now known as Norwood was once called Gunn's Mill. The town was incorporated in 1884, and the name was later changed to Norwood.
Visitor Information Center
Norwood, GA 30821