Jennifer Hill Booker
Chef Jennifer Hill Booker is a Georgia Grown Executive Chef, Atlanta based cookbook author, and culinary educator, and believes that “food should taste like food.” Jennifer has spent her 20-year culinary career educating people about food, nutrition, and healthy cooking practices.
As a working mother, she knows that quick, easy, and delicious is the name of the game when making meals for her family and makes a point of sourcing out the tastiest seasonal produce to cook at home.
As a culinary educator, she is in a prime position to demonstrate the ease, affordability, and importance of cooking and eating seasonally, and has shared this information in the classroom, cooking stage, her original published recipes, and in her first cookbook - Field Peas to Foie Gras: Southern Recipes with a French Accent, (available at Pelicanpub.com).
In addition to being a mom and a chef, she also enjoys being a contributing food writer for Georgia Magazine, a guest blogger for Produce Bites, and sharing innovative recipes, cooking trends, and fun kitchen gadgets on her own website: YourResidentGourmet.com.
JENNIFER'S CULINARY BLOG
- 5 Plates this Local Loves for Fall October 17, 2016 by Jennifer Hill Booker
- 3 Places to Eat in North Georgia this Fall October 11, 2016 by Jennifer Hill Booker
- Learn from the Pros in the Farm to Table Capital of Georgia September 29, 2016 by Jennifer Hill Booker
- More Ways to Get a Taste of Atlanta September 20, 2016 by Jennifer Hill Booker
- 5 Atlanta Food Trucks Worth a Drive September 20, 2016 by Jennifer Hill Booker
- 5 Must-Try Georgia Beers Perfect for Fall September 20, 2016 by Jennifer Hill Booker