Jennifer Hill Booker
Chef Jennifer Hill Booker is a Georgia Grown Executive Chef, Atlanta based cookbook author, and culinary educator, and believes that “food should taste like food.” Jennifer has spent her 20-year culinary career educating people about food, nutrition, and healthy cooking practices.
As a working mother, she knows that quick, easy, and delicious is the name of the game when making meals for her family and makes a point of sourcing out the tastiest seasonal produce to cook at home.
As a culinary educator, she is in a prime position to demonstrate the ease, affordability, and importance of cooking and eating seasonally, and has shared this information in the classroom, cooking stage, her original published recipes, and in her first cookbook - Field Peas to Foie Gras: Southern Recipes with a French Accent, (available at Pelicanpub.com).
In addition to being a mom and a chef, she also enjoys being a contributing food writer for Georgia Magazine, a guest blogger for Produce Bites, and sharing innovative recipes, cooking trends, and fun kitchen gadgets on her own website: YourResidentGourmet.com.
JENNIFER'S CULINARY BLOG
- 5 Food Trends for 2017 & Where to Find Them in Atlanta February 03, 2017 by Jennifer Hill Booker
- 3 Tantalizingly Romantic Georgia Restaurants January 26, 2017 by Jennifer Hill Booker
- 5 Top Atlanta Hot Spots to Bring in the New Year December 08, 2016 by Jennifer Hill Booker
- 4 Must-Have Stocking Stuffers for Foodies December 05, 2016 by Jennifer Hill Booker
- Eat Like a Food Network Star in Georgia December 01, 2016 by Jennifer Hill Booker
- Go Nuts with Georgia Pecans November 04, 2016 by Jennifer Hill Booker