Candy is the author of the blog “Happy Trails Wild Tales” and a contributor to several travel and outdoor publications. Candy’s influence spans the mom blogosphere, including homeschool and outdoors communities, social media networks, and into the real world as a member of organizations such as Friends of Georgia State Parks, Georgia Family Explorers, International Mountain Biking Association and Georgia Nature Photographers Association. Candy is also well on her way to becoming a Georgia Master Naturalist.
The Cook Family is an adventurous crew and loves encouraging others to travel, experience new things, learn something new and explore the world around them, especially in and around their Atlanta headquarters. Moms and Dads who read her writing come away with a renewed sense of adventure for family-friendly fun!
CANDY'S OUTDOOR BLOG
- Unforgettable Experiences for Spring and Summer April 10, 2017 by Candy Cook
- 3 Waterfalls Within an Hour of Atlanta March 29, 2017 by Candy Cook
- Awesome Georgia Adventures in Sunshine or Showers February 28, 2017 by Candy Cook
- Georgia's Longest Trails February 09, 2017 by Candy Cook
- 3 Surprising Events Showcasing Georgia Landscapes February 03, 2017 by Candy Cook
- Ways to Enjoy the Stars at Georgia's New Dark Sky Park January 04, 2017 by Candy Cook