Established in 1916, this 28-acre city park is named after C.W. Fulwood, an early settler of Tift County. The park sports a large playground, picnic pavilions, fields and restrooms. Special events and concerts are held throughout the year on the outdoor Syd Blackmarr Stage. The park is located on the block surrounded by Tift Avenue, 8th Street, Old Ocilla Road and 12th Street.
Hours of Operation
Admission & Fees
Free Parking, Parking on Site, Party Facilities, Picnic Area, Picnic Shelter, Public Restrooms
Family-friendly, Free Admission , Open Year 'Round
Near Interstate Highway
Suitable for Ages