Visit us for a Fun Day:
· Shop in our Country Store & Gift Shop for some of our over 600 Jams, Jellies, Preserves, Ciders, Butters, Pickles, Relish, Sauces, Hot Sauces, Salsas and Ciders made in our modern processing plant.
· Mine in "Little Mitcham's Gem Mine".
· Feed the Goats and see the animals at "Grandpa's Barnyard.'
· Visit our Basket and Gift Barn.
· Eat Lunch at the "Sorghum Mill Cafe," or just enjoy a fritter or fried pie and ice cream in the store.
· U-Pick Blackberries Late June, Corn Maze Sept. 1st, Apples & Pumpkins in the Fall.
· Check out the authentic Moonshine Still, Old tractor, and Blacksmith Shop.
During June and July you can pick your own strawberries and blackberries, but please call first for availability.
Our Corn Maze is open from September 1st, thru Halloween, plus we feature a haunted corn maze the week of Halloween. During the fall you can select from our 13 different varieties of apples that are locally grown.
Twice a year we feature a "Farm Day", in the spring and the fall. We have a large variety of crafters, live bluegrass music, and a special sale in the country store.
Hours of Operation
Sunday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Monday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Tuesday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Wednesday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Thursday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Admission & Fees
Admission Fee $0.00