Historic Heartland / Monroe

Kilgore's Mill Covered Bridge

Carl Davis Road
Monroe, GA 30655

770-267-6594
  • 1 of 2
  • 2 of 2


Constructed in 1894 to replace two earlier bridges. The current 1894 bridge is a town lattice truss bridge. The Kilgore family owned a mill in the area from 1833 until 1889. The Briscoes owned the mill from 1924 to 1940.

Info & Amenities

  • Facility Amenities

    Free Parking