Old Government House

Augusta
Classic South

Old Government House

Old Government House

432 Telfair St.
Augusta, GA 30901

706-821-1812

Built in 1801 to house local government, the building became a private residence in 1821 and housed several prominent Augusta families. Now restored, the house is owned by the city and is used for receptions and group functions.
Close

Old Government House Photos