Classic South / Augusta

Old Government House

432 Telfair St.
Augusta, GA 30901

706-821-1812
  • Old Government House


Built in 1801 to house local government, the building became a private residence in 1821 and housed several prominent Augusta families. Now restored, the house is owned by the city and is used for receptions and group functions.

Info & Amenities

  • Facility Amenities

    Free Parking