The museum of the Georgia Salzburger Society is a colonial style, two story, red brick building that was erected in 1971. The museum was built on the site of the original Ebenezer Orphanage, the first orphanage in Georgia. The area was home of the first Sunday School in Georgia that was held in 1734. The church was built from bricks made of clay and the walls are 21 inches thick. The bells were brought from Europe and are still rung before each service.
Museum houses extensive collection of artifacts from the area.