Jump into 768,000 gallons of fun, ride on one of the park’s wild slides or relax and go with the flow on the Lazy River at Splash in the Boro. Water park enthusiasts will enjoy full amenities of a big city facility on an economical budget.
2011 Season Passes on Sale Now! First season pass only $60 each, any additional passes only $50 each. Passes can be used during all daily operating hours of the Waterpark & for Members Only Night & during Family Recreational Swimming under the Dome January-December 2011. Pass will also allow free entry for holder into Scare in the Boro 2011. Please call (912) 489-3000 or visit www.splashintheboro.com for more information!
The park includes:
• Brand New Attractions Opening Summer 2009!! Flowrider, 5-lane Mat Racer slide & Spray Ground!
• Three waterslides, two body slides and one inner tube slide
• Zero depth entry Play Pool designed to accommodate a variety of ages with low level water
• Large bucket of water fills and dumps 600 gallons of water onto the play area every three minutes
• 800-ft. Lazy River that encircles the play and leisure pools
• 25-meter lane pool
• 24,000-sq.-ft. heated therapy pool
• Pools open year-round under a portable dome structure
• Full concession stand with seating area
• 19 trained lifeguards on duty at all times
• Men’s/Women’s restrooms with family change area and lockers
• Gift shop and more!
Splash in the Boro Waterpark is conveniently located behind Mill Creek Regional Park off of Hwy. 24 and the 301 Bypass. Summer operations begin in Mid-May and run through Labor Day. Admission varies for groups, children, adults and local citizens.