The Coast / Savannah

St. Johns Church in Savannah

1 W. Macon St.
Savannah, GA 31401

912-232-1251


Circa 1852. The church's chimes and stained-glass window show Gothic influence. The Parish House is the former Green-Meldrim House, headquarters of Gen. William T. Sherman after his 1864 march.

Info & Amenities

  • Facility Amenities

    Self-guided Tours

    General Information

    Family-friendly

    Group Amenities

    Group-friendly

    Suitable for Ages

    All Ages