The Bailey-Tebault House and the Griffin Spalding Historical Society
P.O. Box 196
Griffin, GA 30224
This Greek Revival home was built between 1859 and 1862, and was used during the Civil War as a hospital. It is now the headquarters for the Griffin/Spalding Historical Society. Call for guided tours. Donations appreciated.
The Bailey-Tebault House can be used for Weddings, Wedding Receptions, Luncheons, Teas, Cocktail Parties, Business Meetings, Anniversary Parties, and other events.
Info & Amenities
Admission & Fees
Donations Appreciated $5.00
Parking on Site, Party Facilities, Public Restrooms, Self-guided Tours
Suitable for Ages