Allen's Market

Milledgeville
Historic Heartland

Allen's Market

Allen's Market

101 E McIntosh
Milledgeville, GA 31061

478-452-3950

Website

Both archival and present-day photographs illustrate the development of Milledgeville and are housed in Allen's Market. The market building was built in 1911 and functioned as a grocery until the 1980's. The building is currently part of the John Marlor Arts Center and is available to the public through the Arts Center's main office at the John Marlor House, located across the street at 201 N. Wayne.
Close

Allen's Market Photos