Explore Georgia's Regions
Use the maps to explore Georgia’s regions and cities, and to learn just how diverse an experience in Georgia can be.
Cities in Plantation Trace
- Fort Gaines
- Lake Park
- Norman Park
Free Georgia Travel Guide
The state's official Travel Guide is your complete resource to planning a vacation in Georgia. Find trip ideas, attractions, dining, events, activities, accommodations, map, travel resources and much more.
Phone: 1-800-VISIT GA (847-4842)
THE LATEST REGIONS & CITIES BLOG POSTS
- Better than Tailgating - 4 Places to Watch Football at Lake Oconee September 26, 2016 by Hannah Ian
- 7 Fun Facts about Georgia's Covered Bridges September 20, 2016 by Sue Rodman
- 5 Brilliant Beach Bargains for Fall September 19, 2016 by Sue Rodman
- Tips for an Unforgettable Stay at the Hike Inn September 09, 2016 by Candy Cook
- Lake Blackshear for Family Fun September 09, 2016 by Lesli Peterson
- Waterlilies: Jewels of the Water Garden September 06, 2016 by Erica Glasener