- Parking if Acworth Resident: $0.00
- Parking if Not Acworth Resident: $10 (Cash Only)
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Tuesday : 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Wednesday : 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Thursday : 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Friday : 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Saturday : 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Sunday : 7:00am - 11:00pm
Acworth Beach is a public beach and recreation area in Cauble Park, which is one of northwest Georgia's finest parks. Located on Beach Street on the north side of Lake Acworth, the 25-acre park contains fishing points, public restrooms, a boating ramp (for electric motor driven boats only), a boardwalk, a beach, rental facilities, two playgrounds, and an open play area. Rental facilities include four pavilions, a lakeside gazebo, and a beach house.
Acworth Beach opens lat Saturday in April and closes Labor Day weekend. There is no lifeguard on duty at the beach, and the swimming area opens at sun up and closes at sun down. Parking is free Monday through Friday. If you are not a City of Acworth resident, then a weekend fee of $10 (cash only) will be charged per vehicle during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. No pets are allowed on the beach areas.
Cauble Park is also the home to the Veterans Memorial at Patriots Point. Cauble Park features a series of trails and a boardwalk.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||