- Children under 3 (park and zoo): $0.00
- Children 4-12 (park only): $2.00
- Military/Seniors (park only): $2.00
- Children 4-12 ( zoo admission): $7.81
- Adult 13-61 ( zoo admission): $11.98
- Adult (park only): $3.00
- Military ( zoo admission): $7.81
- Senior 62+ (zoo admission): $9.84
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday : 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday : 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday : 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday : 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday : 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday : 8:00am - 6:00pm
With over 700 acres of pristine, conservation land and a wild animal park dedicated to education, Chehaw is a unique attraction for South Georgia. Being one of the only two accredited zoos in Georgia, aside from Zoo Atlanta, Chehaw continues to be devoted to the three areas it was founded on: conservation, preservation and education.
From the Wild Animal Park to the endless recreational opportunities, Chehaw has an activity for every visitor. Come see what nature's playground has to offer you.
Children will also enjoy a visit to the petting zoo and riding the train. Chehaw also feature nature trails, BMX bike racing, and one of Georgia's largest play parks for kids.
Chehaw's campgrounds have 44 RV sites with 30 and 50 amp hookups, 14 pull-through sites, a comfort station with laundry, dump station and a group shelter. There are 18 tent sites with 15-amp electric hookups and water. Camper cabins are also available with the comfort of air conditioning. All camp sites have a picnic table and fire ring with flip-top grill for fun gatherings. Fishing is free with park admission. Limit: 5 fish /person Please do not bring in your own firewood.
Park Hours: 8:00am - 6:00 pm Zoo Hours: Saturday and Sunday 9:30 am - 4:30 pm and Monday through Friday 12:00 pm- 4:00 pm.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||