Hammonds House Museum
- Museum Members: $0.00
- General Admission - Students & Seniors (55+): $3
- General Admission - Adults: $5
- Guided Tours - per person: $6
- Guided Tours - per person/included hands-on art activity: $7
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday : 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Sunday : 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Founded in 1988, Hammonds House is an art museum and resource center housed in a 19th-century Eastlake Victorian facility. Hammonds House Galleries is the only fine arts museum in metropolitan Atlanta that specializes in the arts of the African Diaspora. Our mission is to collect, preserve, interpret and increase public awareness about art.
Guided Tours are offered to groups of 10 or more on Tuesday - Friday from 10:30 am - 4:30 pm.
|Suitable for Ages||