- The Original 1-hour tour offered Tuesday - Friday from 9:00am- 10:00am, 11:00am - 12:00pm, & 1:30pm - 2:30pm: $10.00
- The Deluxe 2-hour tour offered on Monday's from 1:30pm - 3:30pm: $20.00
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Tuesday : 9:00am - 2:30pm
- Wednesday : 9:00am - 2:30pm
- Thursday : 9:00am - 2:30pm
- Friday : 9:00am - 2:30pm
It's our pleasure to invite you to a guided, walking Chick-fil-A® Backstage Tour. Located near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and nestled on a scenic 80-acre landscaped campus, the behind-the-scenes tour provides visitors an authentic storytelling experience inspired by the fascinating history, culture, innovation and values of the company.
Born before the Great Depression, Truett Cathy began his entrepreneurial career at eight years old, selling bottled Coca-Colas in front of his home. From there, he became a highly successful restaurateur and launched one of the most successful chicken restaurant chains in the United States. Georgia's very own Chick-fil-A® has become a favorite for many Americans with over 2,000 locations across the U.S.
For more information, including tour schedule, admission fees and registration, visit tours.chick-fil-a.com.
On-line reservations are required!
|Suitable for Ages||