Augusta Canal Discovery Center & Petersburg Boat Tours
1450 Greene St., Ste. 400, Enterprise Mill
Augusta GA 30901
- Heritage -Adult (1-hour): $14.
- Sunset -Adult (3-hour): $25
- Civil War - Adult(1-hour): $14
- Heritage -Sr./Student/mil.(1-hour): $12
- Civil War -Sr./Student/mil. (1-hour): $12
- Sunset -Sr..Student/mil. (3-hour): $23
- Music Cruise- Sr,/Student/mil. (1.5 hour): $23
- Music Cruise-Adult: $25
- Canal Discovery Center: $6.00
- Boat Tour (1 hour): $14.00
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday : 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday : 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Thursday : 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday : 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday : 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Sunday : 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Join us for the informative, entertaining guided tours to explore the scenic, historic Augusta Canal National Heritage Area. View Civil War powder works, 1880-era mills, and abundant wildlife. Heritage/ wildlife tours are offered daily. On weekends, we offer music cruises, sunset tour and Civil War history tour.
Check website for times and day, vary each season.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||