St. Paul's Church
Saint Paul's is a historic, downtown Episcopal Church located on the Riverwalk. This is Augusta's first church, originally built in 1750, as part of the British colonial outpost, Fort Augusta. The current structure, on the origianal site, was built in 1918. The church cemetery is the resting place of may notables, including United States Constitution signer William Few.
|Suitable for Ages||