Appling County Courthouse
The Neoclassical style Appling County Courthouse was completed in 1908. The pedimented Corinthian portico and pavilions and an octagonal domed clock tower ornament the building's exterior while the first floor interior features Georgia marble wainscoting. The courthouse was listed in the National Register of Historic Places as part of a statewide county courthouse thematic nomination in 1980.
|Suitable for Ages||