5 Unique Ways to Celebrate Mother’s Day
Show mom how much she means to you at one of these unique Mother’s Day events:
- For the sporty mom: Celebrate Mother Nature this Mother’s Day! Take a guided 4-mile hike of Cloudland Canyon State Park in Rising Fawn, Georgia. Water and trail snacks are provided. Ages 10 and up. Advanced reservations required. Learn more here.
- For the mom with small children: Join Barnsley Resort’s famous Fairy Godmother for an afternoon tea in honor of Mom. This event is perfect for mothers and children ages 12 and under. Learn more here.
- For the artsy mom: Create birdhouses out of gourds at Mistletoe State Park in Appling, Georgia. Learn more here.
- For the animal loving mom: Moms get in free at North Georgia Zoo & Farm on Mother’s Day! Take a tour and learn all about being a mom in the animal kingdom: how moms take care of their young, what it is like to be a surrogate mom to animals at the zoo, and meet some of those special animal “moms.” Learn more here.
- For the Coastal mom: Sit back, relax, and let Riverboat Cruises do all of the work. This two-hour cruise includes a buffet dinner, live entertainment and an unforgettable evening! Learn more here.