The Forest Sanctuary
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 12:00pm - 12:00am
- Tuesday : 12:00pm - 12:00am
- Wednesday : 12:00pm - 12:00am
- Thursday : 12:00pm - 12:00am
- Friday : 12:00pm - 12:00am
- Saturday : 12:00pm - 12:00am
- Sunday : 12:00pm - 12:00am
The Forest Sanctuary, A nature lover's dream. Lush, canopied treetop home on Cherry Lake and the Benton MacKaye Trail. Perfect for "forest bathing" under a cathedral of trees, hiking, lake activities, star gazing, mushroom foraging, or meditation. Forest bathing takes place at a slow, almost meditative pace. Take your time & look around as you stroll along a forest path. Engage your senses and observe your surroundings. Stop every once in a while & sit or look up and all around. Have your wedding in the quaint chapel!
Spacious, quiet, light-filled space with private bedroom, separate full bath, kitchenette, library, dedicated workspace with super-fast internet. Fantastic view!
Entire lower level of a grand home in the Blue Ridge Mountains.