4055 Mobile Rd.
Blue Ridge GA 30513
- Float Trips- Full Day: $450.00
- Float Trips (1/2 Day): $375.00
- Full Day Private Water (1 angler): $280.00
- Half Day Private Water (1 angler): $175.00
- Half Day Public Water (1 angler): $180.00
Appalachian Anglers is the premier guide service in Blue Ridge, Ga. Our guides are all locals who grew up in this area and have spent years perfecting their skills and knowledge of the local fisheries. We offer guided wade and float trips on all of the creeks and rivers Blue Ridge has to offer. Whether you're looking to have a leisurely float down the Toccoa River casting dry flies to rising rainbows and browns, throw large hoppers to some truly remarkable trophy fish on our private water or explore some of our area's gorgeous mountain creeks, Appalachian Anglers is the fly fishing guide service you've been looking for.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||