Noontootla Creek Farms
Noontootla Creek Farms is located in the beautiful mountains of North Georgia, near the city of Blue Ridge. Noontootla Creek Farms (NCF) is a privately held farm consisting of over 1,000 acres. Originally, a large farm operation and private hunting club. NCF is now open to the public with over two miles of quality trout water, excellent quail hunting, and an impressive sporting clays course. We are open year around and offer an on-site farmhouse available for rental. All fly fishing and quail hunts are by reservation at affordable rates.
Noontootla Creek Farms offers guided fly fishing on the most picturesque private trophy trout waters in North Georgia. This is a high quality trout fishery that is enjoyed by all for both it’s beauty and the way it fishes. You will note the bright colors of our rainbow trout.
The fly fishing is stellar with rainbow and brown trout averaging twenty inches with massive fish up to thirty inches a possibility on every good cast. The fish are “educated” and can be as hard to catch as any spring creek trout in the American West when the water is low and clear. On the other hand, the seldom off color water after a big rain storm can hide many mistakes and fishing can be off the chain. The guide staff here at NCF is second to none and can put you on the fish of a lifetime. The fishing is usually open year round becauseof the cooler water temperatures on this side of the mountains. Beginning instruction and equipment is available to those just getting started.Guided Fly Fishing Rates & Reservations (Available trips are Sunday - Saturday ALL Year Round)
Half Day – 1 person $240, 2 person $360
Full Day – 1 person $350, 2 person $530
Guide gratuity is not included in these prices.
We are available for Guided Fly Fishing year-round on Noontootla Creek Farms.
There is nothing like being behind a good Brittany or Setter when they lock up on a covey of Bobwhite Quail at Noontootla Creek Farms. There are open fields and pine groves on the farm that are available to the bird hunter. Every direction you look is a postcard picture especially when that explosion of quail or cackling Ringneck pheasant rises up to meet the surrounding mountain vistas! Our winter weather can be cold but the sun hits the fields early and the birds fly hard and fast. The wingshooting season is open from November 1st until the last day of March.Hunting Rates & Reservations
- Season begins November 1st through March 31st (subject to weather conditions)
- Bird Hunts must be booked with a reservation and a deposit made toward trip
- Guided Half Day Hunt includes guide, dog & 12 birds or 4 pheasants $250 per person
- Guided Full Day Hunt includes guide, dog, 24 birds or 8 pheasants and lunch $375 per person
- Unguided Half Day Hunt includes 12 birds $175 per person $25 extra per person
- Additional quail can be added for $7 per bird (check availability)
- Additional pheasants can be added for $20 per bird (check availability)
- Continental Pheasant Hunt available for corporate groups – contact us for more information
Contact Tee Farm Manager – 706-781-4019 to make your reservation for huntingNoontootla Creek Farms Sporting Clays Range offers 12 shooting stations for a total of 100 targets. Yell “Pull” and get ready to blast away at the clay target disc. Grab your shotgun and ammo and enjoy a competitive round of Sporting Clays (or frequently referred to as “Golf with Shotguns”) Hit as many as you can because, unlike golf, the one who has the highest score wins.
Our sporting clays range offers a new 5 Stand, Come shoot when it is raining or have a great place to start for beginner shooters.
Sporting Clays Range And Pro Shop Hours:
- Thursday through Saturday from 9am – 5pm
- Sunday 1pm – 4pm
- Please arrive 2 hours before closing to complete the course
- Parties of 6 or more may be scheduled through the week; call for appointment
- No reservations required
- 100 Sporting Clays $45 ($0.45 per Target)
- Cart Rental $5 per person OR $15 per Cart
- Gun Rental $20
- Private Instruction $95 per hour
- Memberships available
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||
|Average Nightly Rate||