Hours of Operation
- Monday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Tuesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Wednesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Thursday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Friday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Saturday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Sunday : 12:00am - 12:00am
At 2,775 acres, Lake Burton is the largest of the five Georgia Power North Georgia lakes. Facilities are suitable for boating, camping, picnicking, swimming and fishing. Timpson Cove Beach, with its white sand beach, is just one of the areas where you can enjoy swimming and picnicking on Lake Burton.
Jones Bridge Park serves as a scenic overlook for travelers along U.S. Highway 76. There is ample parking and two picnic shelters with tables. Jones Bridge Park is located on the northern edge of Lake Burton off U.S. Highway 76.
Timpson Cove provides a great atmosphere on a nice day at Lake Burton. There is a beach and swimming area, with picnic tables, restrooms, and parking. Access to the park is convenient from U.S. Highway 76, off Charlie Mountain Road.
|Suitable for Ages||