Yonah Mountain Vineyards & Winery
- Cave Tour and Tasting - reservation only: $40
- Full 5 Wine Tasting without glass: $15 (includes tax)
- Full 5 Wine Tasting: $20 (includes tax)
- Bottle prices: $Range from 25 to 100
- Wine by the glass: $Ranges from 7 to 50
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Tuesday : 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wednesday : 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Thursday : 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Friday : 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday : 11:00am - 7:30pm
- Sunday : 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Inspiring views and celebrated wines set the stage for your Yonah Mountain Vineyards experience. Located at the base of historic Mount Yonah, Yonah Mountain Vineyards holds more than seven varietals on 20 acres of the 200-acre estate.
Enjoy celebrated and award-winning wines in the grand yet relaxed tasting room, which opened at the vineyard in March 2014. It features an octagonal bar and ceiling, fabulous views of the vineyard, a cozy fireplace, displays of local artwork and a welcoming staff.
Join the Cave Tour and Tasting for a tour of the only known wine cave in Georgia, great stories about "the oldest mountain in the world," and samples of future vintages followed by a wine tasting in the tasting room. The Tasting Room is open daily, and wine cave tours should be scheduled in advance.
Live music is offered every Saturday afternoon. Outdoor seating on the patio or breezeway, in the shadow of Mount Yonah, is available.
Member of the Georgia Wine Producers Association
|Suitable for Ages||