- Walking Tour - Ages 13+: $Full 14.95 / person; One-hour 9.95/person
- Walking Tour - Ages 8-12: $Full 7.95 / person; One-hour 4.95/person
- Foodie Tour: $42.50 / person
- Guide on board your vehicle: $29.95 / vehicle (1-4 people in vehicle)
- Guide on board your vehicle (Groups): $49.95 - 89.95 / vehicle
- Shuttle-provided standard Tour: $29.95 / person
- Shuttle-provided Foodie Tour: $59.95 / person
Vicinity Tours is your complete tour experience in Columbus!
Book any one (or all) of these exciting guided tours:
Foodie Tours: Savor local flavors from 5 "Mom-n-Pop" food/dessert venues!
Historic Downtown Tour: Historical tour highlighting the Soda Wars, the last major land battle of the Civil War, and Ma Rainey "Mother of the Blues."
Liberty District / Black Heritage Tour: Historic Liberty Theater, African American celebrities, historical churches, and the Lodge where Martin Luther King, Jr. once spoke.
Arts & Antebellum Tour: District full of art, literary greats, and antebellum homes.
Cemeteries: Historic Linwood Cemetery and Porterdale Cemetery
Ways to enjoying your tour:
1) Tour Guide on board your car/van/bus and ride with you.
2) Guided Walking Tour (Downtown & Liberty District only)
3) Guided Shuttle Tour offers same day booking for 1-4 people; advance reservation for groups.
Group Day Tours & hotel stay packages available!
Call 762-822-6251 visit VicinityTours.com.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||