Cavender Creek Vineyards and Winery
- Premium WIne Tasting (7 Tastings): $18.00
- Southern Sweet Flight (7 Tastings): $12.00
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 12:30pm - 5:30pm
- Tuesday : 12:30pm - 5:30pm
- Wednesday : 12:30pm - 5:30pm
- Thursday : 12:30pm - 5:30am
- Friday : 12:30pm - 7:00pm
- Saturday : 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday : 12:30pm - 5:30pm
Planned around an "old family farm" theme, Cavender Creek Vineyards and Winery features a c.1820 hand-hewn log cabin, disassembled and moved from Tennessee, which serves as guest accommodations. Next door is the winery, styled after an old-fashioned barn with a covered deck with a view of the vineyards and the surrounding farm scene, including a number of donkeys and "Tinkerbell and Tucker," big white pasture guardian dogs- all adding up to a fun family experience.
We offer muscadine wines, sangrias, and wine slushies in our winery tasting room. Stop by anytime during business hours and one of our wine stewards will be happy to walk you through the selection. Wine tastings are $12. For groups of 6 or more, we request that you call ahead to make a reservation.
Cavender Creek Vineyards is now proudly presenting three labels of our white Petit Manseng wine, a Viognier, a Merlot, a Cabernet Sauvignon, and four labels of our American Norton red wine. We have wines to suit every palate!
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||