Uncle Shucks Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch
- Wagon Ride & Bonfire: $5.00
- Corn Maze and Wagon Ride: $13.00
- The Dark Rows: Haunted Trail and Wagon Ride: $18.00
- Haunted Trail, Corn Maze, and Wagon Ride: $22.00
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday : 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday : 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Sunday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
Uncle Shuck's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch is a 12-acre complex in Dawson County that offers living pathways through a forest of cornstalks. Kids of all ages can have fun getting lost on three sets of maze trails, take a hayride, roast marshmallows at the campfire area, and feed the climbing goats.
Come see our beautiful selection of pumpkins. We have every size, shape and color, so your family can have a great time picking the perfect pumpkins to take home. Everyone seems to have a favorite shape and a particular "pumpkin personality" in mind.
Open September 14 through November 17. Only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday in September and November; everyday in October. Uncle Shucks will celebrate Halloween with Haunt Nights weekends in October.
For hours and directions, visit www.uncleshucks.com or call 1-888-0-SHUCKS.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||