Uncle Shucks Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch
- Maze: $11.00 includes tax
- Maze & Hayride: $14.00 inxclude tax
- Children under 4: $0.00
- Hayride: $5.00 includes tax
- Kiddie CORNer: $0.00
- Maze & Hayride& Haunt: $21.00 includes tax
- Haunt & Maze: $18.00 includes tax
- Haunt & Hayride: $18.00 includes tax
- Dark Rows - Haunted Trail: $14.00 includes tax
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday : 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday : 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Sunday : 10:00am - 6:00pm
Uncle Shuck's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch is a 12-acre complex in Dawson County that offers living pathways through a forest of cornstalks. Kids of all ages can have fun getting lost on three sets of maze trails, take a hayride, roast marshmallows, and feed the climbing goats.
The Kiddie CORNer area with mini soybean maze is free. Corn Maze admission is $11 for anyone 5 years and older. Hayrides (nights: includes bonfire and marshmallows) are $5. Cob Combo Ticket (Corn Maze and Hayride) is $14. Children 4 and under are free.
Open September 10 through November 20. Only open weekends in September and November; everyday in October. For hours and directions, visit www.uncleshucks.com or call 1-888-0-SHUCKS.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||