The DeKalb History Museum
- Free Museum Admission: $0.00
- Civil War Walking Tours - Adults: $10.00
- Civil War Walking Tours - Children 6 to 18: $6
- Civil War Walking Tours - Children 5 and under: $0.00
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday : 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday : 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday : 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday : 10:00am - 4:00pm
The DeKalb History Center Museum is located in the historic DeKalb County Courthouse and is open Monday - Thursday. It features permanent and temporary exhibits relating to all aspects of the County's history.
The DeKalb History Center collects, preserves and shares the history of DeKalb County, Ga. Our archives and museum are located inside the historic Old Courthouse on the Square in downtown Decatur, just a few miles from metro Atlanta. In the History Center, you can research many local history topics including genealogy and family history, cemeteries, historic homes and properties, the Civil War and the Civil Rights movement and DeKalb cities, including Stone Mountain, Tucker and Dunwoody.
The History Center conducts Civil War Walking Tours during the warmer months. For more information or to purchase tickets, please call 404-373-1088, ext. 20.
|Suitable for Ages||