Agricultural Mural - Colquitt, Georgia
Explore Georgia Digital Puzzle
"The Spirit Farmer" in Colquitt, Georgia, is the largest hand-painted mural in the United States. It stands at 100 feet tall and covers 27,000 square feet on an operational peanut silo. It was painted by muralist Charlie Johnston of Winnipeg, Canada. This giant mural depicts a south Georgia farmer pulling up his peanuts to inspect his crop and decide if it is time to harvest. This enormous mural wraps around all four sides of the silo with agricultural images of cotton, corn, and peanuts just to name a few.
The instructions for how to use the puzzle are below.
How to use digital puzzles
- Puzzles can be played on your phone, tablet, or desktop.
- Drag and drop the pieces to complete the puzzle.
- For a larger view, click the square icon in the top right corner to make the puzzle full screen.
- Send to your friends and compete to see who can complete their puzzle the fastest!
- Hover over the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to reveal the full image of the puzzle.
- Click the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to show the full image of the puzzle at all times.
- Reload the puzzle to change the number of puzzle pieces in the setting to decrease (or increase) skill level.