Chattahoochee Riverwalk – Columbus, Georgia
Explore Georgia Digital Puzzle
Situated in downtown Columbus along the Chattahoochee River, you can explore the Riverwalk by foot or on bike while skirting the cityscape, exploring historic monuments and markers, and taking in the wild beauty of the rolling river and native wildlife. This 15-mile linear park spans the riverfront from the Lake Oliver city marina to the National Infantry Museum. Watch rafters navigate rapids on the longest urban whitewater course in the world, or zipline across the river.
The instructions for how to use the puzzle are below.
How to use digital puzzles
- Puzzles can be played on your phone, tablet, or desktop.
- Drag and drop the pieces to complete the puzzle.
- For a larger view, click the square icon in the top right corner to make the puzzle full screen.
- Send to your friends and compete to see who can complete their puzzle the fastest!
- Hover over the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to reveal the full image of the puzzle.
- Click the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to show the full image of the puzzle at all times.
- Reload the puzzle to change the number of puzzle pieces in the setting to decrease (or increase) skill level.