George L. Smith State Park – Twin City, Georgia
Explore Georgia Digital Puzzle
With natural beauty, lakeside camping, and cozy cottages, secluded George L. Smith State Park is the perfect south Georgia retreat. The park's mill pond beckons visitors to explore thick stands of cypress and tupelo trees draped with Spanish moss. This park is best known for the refurbished Parrish Mill and Pond, a combination gristmill, sawmill, covered bridge, and dam built in 1880.
The instructions for how to use the puzzle are below.
How to use digital puzzles
- Puzzles can be played on your phone, tablet, or desktop.
- Drag and drop the pieces to complete the puzzle.
- For a larger view, click the square icon in the top right corner to make the puzzle full screen.
- Send to your friends and compete to see who can complete their puzzle the fastest!
- Hover over the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to reveal the full image of the puzzle.
- Click the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to show the full image of the puzzle at all times.
- Reload the puzzle to change the number of puzzle pieces in the setting to decrease (or increase) skill level.