Gould's Inlet - St. Simons Island, Georgia
Explore Georgia Digital Puzzle
Located at the north end of St. Simons Island’s beaches, Gould’s Inlet is the perfect spot for a peaceful sunrise walk, a sunny afternoon building sandcastles, a walk with your furry best friend, or stargazing at nighttime. This beach also features a fishing pier and is great for bird watching. Known for its beautiful beaches, St. Simons Island captivates visitors with remarkable scenery and fascinating history.
The instructions for how to use the puzzle are below.
How to use digital puzzles
- Puzzles can be played on your phone, tablet, or desktop.
- Drag and drop the pieces to complete the puzzle.
- For a larger view, click the square icon in the top right corner to make the puzzle full screen.
- Send to your friends and compete to see who can complete their puzzle the fastest!
- Hover over the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to reveal the full image of the puzzle.
- Click the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to show the full image of the puzzle at all times.
- Reload the puzzle to change the number of puzzle pieces in the setting to decrease (or increase) skill level.