Minnehaha Falls – Lakemont, Georgia
Explore Georgia Digital Puzzle
Located just steps from Lake Rabun, the Minnehaha Trail is a quick and easy 0.4-mile hike. It follows Fall Branch Creek until it dead ends at Minnehaha Falls. This beautiful waterfall is approximately 100 feet high and one of the hundreds of waterfalls in the North Georgia mountains.
The instructions for how to use the puzzle are below.
How to use digital puzzles
- Puzzles can be played on your phone, tablet, or desktop.
- Drag and drop the pieces to complete the puzzle.
- For a larger view, click the square icon in the top right corner to make the puzzle full screen.
- Send to your friends and compete to see who can complete their puzzle the fastest!
- Hover over the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to reveal the full image of the puzzle.
- Click the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to show the full image of the puzzle at all times.
- Reload the puzzle to change the number of puzzle pieces in the setting to decrease (or increase) skill level.