- Open Track (Monday-Friday) by appointment: $100 per day
- Race Weekends - Saturday practice: $60
- Race Weekends - Sunday races (unlimited classes): $100
- Transponder Rental (Lap Timing System): $10 per day
- Race Weekends Camping Spot: $10 per night
- Race Weekends - Sunday Racing (One Class): $80
Hours of Operation
- Saturday : 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday : 10:00am - 5:00pm
Herrin Compound is a 9 sprint supermotocross track. Home to Josh Herrin, 2013 AMA Superbike Champion, Herrin Compound hosts races and events thoughout the year and is open for practice every Saturday and Sunday. Practice during the weekdays is available by appointment. Please email to schedule an appointment.
Races are held once a month for all skill levels. Practice starts on Saturday with races on Sunday.
Josh Herrin claimed the USGPRU 125 title at the age of 14 before moving to the AMA at the age of 16; it was here that his maiden podium in the Supersport category made him the most successful rookie rider in AMA history. In 2009 Herrin finished second in the AMA Pro Daytona Superbike series, before in 2010 winning the Daytona 200 and thus becoming the second youngest rider to do so. The jump to AMA Superbike came in 2012 – when he established himself as rookie of the year. He clinched the title one season later at the age of just 23.
Future Race Dates: August 15-16; September 26-27
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||