Mulberry Springs Vineyard and Winery
Mulberry Springs is a small family farm in beautiful Flowery Branch, Georgia--specializing in growing grapes and making memories. We offer a wide variety of wines and beautiful atmosphere surrounded by beautiful scenery.
Located 2 miles south of Lake Lanier in Hall County Georgia, this land was once used as a pasture for cattle and horses. Now, it is a park like atmosphere with panoramic views of rolling hills. You, your family, and friends can enjoy the views surrounding the 4-acre vineyard while sipping from a wide range of delicious wines.
- Nobel Reserve: A fruity red muscadine wine with a crisp finish and a hint of raspberry taste.
- Branch Harvest: Early Spanish Missionaries used this Lenoir grape for Communion wine. It is a dry red with vibrant color and loaded with tasty tannins.
- Breezy Cove: A delicious red wine with hints of cherry and chocolate flavor.
- Beach Berry: Sweeten your palette with a breezy, blackberry-based wine.
- Rosina: A crisp rose' that will help begin your journey to relaxation among the lovely rolling hills of North Georgia.
- Lake Days: This slightly sweet white wine will feel like a boat drink on Lake Lanier.
- Sunny Harbor: Relaxing with this wine, with natural citrus flavors, feels like a sunny day.
- Mountain Magic: The beautiful mountains of North Georgia are a true treasure. So is the semi dry wine.
- (Coming soon) Purple Sunset: The fredonia grape, with its deep purple color, also has a hint of natural spiciness. Best paired with friends.
- Rolling Hills: A crisp white wine with a floral taste and tannins. Fermented on the skins. Rolling hills of North Georgia.
Mark Faul, owner of Mulberry Springs, a native of St. Charles Missouri’s wine belt, who spent 25 years working as a scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, has built a cedar pavilion on the grounds accommodating roughly 60 guests--and has plans to add a tasting room seating approximately 90 guests, featuring a cellar and processing and bottling operation in the basement, where the grapes will be crushed and fermented.
For More Information on Mulberry Springs Vineyards & Winery, please contact Mark!
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||