Lane Southern Orchards
- Admission Fee: $0.00
- Corn Maze & Hayride Combo (Ages 4-12): $9
- Corn Maze & Hayride Combo (12 and up): $13
- Corn Maze (Ages 4-12): $7
- Corn Maze (12 and up): $10
- Hayride (Ages 4-12): $3
- Hayride (12 and up): $5
- Ages 3 and Under: $0.00
- Ages 55 and up; Military: $10% discount
- School groups - Corn Maze & Ice Cream (Reservations required): $6
- School groups - Corn Maze, Hayride & Ice Cream (Reservations required): $7
- Strawberry Picking: $3.49 per lb.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday : 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday : 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday : 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday : 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday : 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday : 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday : 7:00am - 7:00pm
Located just outside of Ft. Valley, in the heart of Middle Georgia, Lane Southern Orchards has been growing peaches and pecans for more than 100 years.
During the peach season (May - August), you can tour the state-of-the-art air-conditioned facility and watch as the peaches come in from the field, go through the sizing and cleaning process and be shipped off to grocery stores all over the U.S. There is also a farmers market that sells every kind of Georgia grown produce and a gift shop selling "everything peachy."
In June and July, tour guides will explain the history of the peach industry in Georgia as well as how these crops are grown and harvested.
In October, navigate the corn maze and take a hayride through the farm.
Be sure to plan on having lunch in the Peachtree Cafe, but save room for homemade peach ice cream and peach cobbler.
This is a year-round farm, so there is always something happening. This is a not-to-be-missed trip!
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||