- Admission: Members of the American Camellia Society & Reciprocal Gardens Members: $Free with Membership Card
- Tour: Professionally Guided Tours for 10+ guests: $5
- Tour: Box Lunch Tour for 10+ guests with Professional Guide: $15
- Admission: Senior (age 55+): $4
- Admission: Youth 12 and Under: $0.00
- Admission: General: $5
Winter is sweeter at Massee Lane Gardens, when one of the world's finest camellia collections puts on a show that lasts from fall to early spring, with the peak in January and February.
Celebrate peak season with a free visit on February 1, 2020. Guests will enjoy self-guided tours. Young guests will enjoy free nature scavenger hunts. The nursery offers a great selection of new and classic camellia plants, while the Garden Gift Shop features an eclectic selection of garden themed gifts.
Massee Lane Gardens offers extended hours in February and is open Mondays (with free tea tastings) in addition to Tuesday through Sunday. Professionally guided tours are available on weekdays for groups of ten or more for $5 each; box lunch tours are $15 per person; and advance reservations required. Call toll free (877) 422-6355.
The Festival's finale will be the Middle Georgia Camellia Society's and Flint Energies' camellia show on February 22 and 23, 2020.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||