Splash Zone at Frances Meadows Aquatic Center
- Ages 3-59 (County Resident): $6
- Ages 3-59 (Out of County Resident): $8
- Ages 60 and Over (County Resident): $4
- Ages 60 and Over (Out of County Resident): $6
- Lap Swim - Lap Swim Times (County Resident): $2
- Lap Swim-Lap Swim Times (Out of County Resident): $3
- Group Rates -10+ Visitors (County Resident): $4
- Group Rates -10+Visitors (Out of County Resident): $6
- For all other Passport Fees, please see website: $.
From May 24 through Labor Day, join in the fun at the outdoor Splash Zone with two three-story body slides, play structure with interactive water elements for all ages, kiddie slide, happy loops, water troughs, zero-depth entry, swirl pool, current channel, drop buckets, ample deck space with chairs and umbrellas.
The Frances Meadows Aquatic Center is a state-of-the-art facility that boasts a 10-lane indoor competition pool, four-lane indoor warm water pool, fitness center and wellness center for land fitness classes, viewing lounge, men's and women's locker rooms, and family changing rooms.
The center is conveniently located near downtown Gainesville and Interstate 985 and is perfect for seminars, training classes, workshops, mini-conferences, business retreats, staff meetings and more. See website for Splash Zone hours.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||