Georgia Visitor Information Centers
Georgia Visitor Information Centers (VICs) are reopening in phases. The following centers are open 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily:
- Augusta - I-20 West, GA-SC Line, Augusta, GA 30917. (706) 737-1446
- Columbus - 1751 Williams Road, Columbus, GA 31904. (706) 649-7455
- Lavonia - I-85 South, GA-SC Line, Lavonia, GA 30553. (706) 356-4019
- Ringgold - 2726 I-75 South, Ringgold, GA 30736. (706) 937-4211
- St. Marys - 11 St. Marys Road, St. Marys, GA 31558. (912) 729-3253
- Tallapoosa - I-20 East, GA-AL Line, Tallapoosa, GA 30176. (770) 574-2621
- Valdosta - 5584 Mill Store Road, Lake Park, GA 31636. (229) 559-5828
- West Point - 1-85 North, GA-AL Line, West Point, GA 31833. (706) 645-3353
Restroom facilities at all of the nine VICs will remain open daily. The Georgia Department of Transportation has performed a deep clean of all VIC restroom facilities and will continue with scheduled cleanings, maintaining all health and hygiene standards.
For more information, visit Explore Georgia's COVID-19 travel information page.
Local and Regional Visitor Information Centers
In addition to state visitor centers, you'll also find local and regional visitor information centers all over Georgia. Search for local and regional visitor information centers using the filters below.
The official Georgia Travel Guide is your complete resource to planning a trip to Georgia. Find trip ideas, attractions, events, activities accommodations, maps, travel resources and much more.