Georgia Visitor Information Centers
Georgia Visitor Information Centers (VICs) are open daily 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Augusta - I-20 West, GA-SC Line, Augusta, GA 30917. (706) 737-1446.
- Columbus - 1751 Williams Road, Columbus, GA 31904. (706) 649-7455
- Lavonia - I-85 South, GA-SC Line, Lavonia, GA 30553. (706) 356-4019
- Port Wentworth (Savannah) - I-95 South, Mile Marker 111, Port Wentworth, GA 31407. (912) 963-2546
- Ringgold - 2726 I-75 South, Ringgold, GA 30736. (706) 937-4211.
- St. Marys - 100 St. Marys Road, St. Marys, GA 31558. (912) 729-3253
- Tallapoosa - I-20 East, GA-AL Line, Tallapoosa, GA 30176. (770) 574-2621
- Valdosta - 5584 Mill Store Road, Lake Park, GA 31636. (229) 559-5828
- West Point - 1-85 North, GA-AL Line, West Point, GA 31833. (706) 645-3353
Restroom facilities at the VICs are open daily. The Georgia Department of Transportation has performed a deep clean of all VIC restroom facilities and will continue with scheduled cleanings, maintaining all health and hygiene standards.
For more information, visit Explore Georgia's COVID-19 travel information page.
Local and Regional Visitor Information Centers
In addition to state visitor centers, you'll also find local and regional visitor information centers all over Georgia. Search for local and regional visitor information centers using the filters below.
The official Georgia Travel Guide is your complete resource to planning a trip to Georgia. Find trip ideas, attractions, travel tips, and much more.