Upper Chattahoochee River Campground - CNF
- Campsites: $12 per site per night
- Group Camping: $35 per night
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Tuesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Wednesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Thursday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Friday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Saturday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Sunday : 12:00am - 12:00am
Our campsites offer a picnic table, lantern post, tent pad and grill. Accessible campsites are available. We also offer a group campsite that can accommodate up to 30 people. All sites, including the group site, are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Open season is from March 18-October 31. The maximum stay is 21 days.
This wheelchair friendly area is in tall mature mixed woods. Sites have tables, grills, lantern poles, tent pads and gravel parking aprons. 10 tent only sites; 24 tent/rv sites with largest apron 10' × 60'.Group Camping
The Upper Chattahoochee River Campground offers a single group camping area, with a maximum of 30 people, at $35 a night.
|Suitable for Ages||