- Rooms in Butler-Cape House: $85.00
- Cabins: $135.00
- 1 Hour Riding: $40.00
- 1/2 Day Trail Ride: $115.00
- Full Day Trail Ride: $200.00
- Fishing in stocked Parker Pond: $10.00
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Tuesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Wednesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Thursday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Friday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Saturday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Sunday : 12:00am - 12:00am
Get close to nature at Seventy-four Ranch. Ride, fish, learn to rope, shoot, star gaze or sit by the campfire. Kid-friendly adventures and romantic getaway packages are ready for you. Bring your pet and relax. The ranch is an easy drive from Atlanta and Chattanooga, and is located near the Appalachian Trail, Chief Vann House and Amicalola Falls.
Relax in rugged indulgence in the historic Butler-Cape House, built in the mid 1800s, or in our rustic cabins crafted in Western style. We are a working cattle ranch that caters to people who like to enjoy nature, animals and our history-filled region. Pets are welcome.
Come for the day or stay for the night, and choose from lots of activities: ranch tours, horseback riding, fishing, camping, stargazing, ghost tales and more. Delicious organic breakfasts are included with your overnight stay.
See what you have been missing, and come away with memories that will last a lifetime.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||