- Rooms in Butler-Cape House: $85.00
- Cabins: $85.00
- One Hour Horseback riding: $40.00
- 1/2 Day Trail Ride: $115.00
- Full Day Trail Ride: $200.00
- Fishing in stocked Parker Pond: $10.00
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Tuesday : 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Wednesday : 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Thursday : 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday : 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday : 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Sunday : 8:00am - 8:00pm
Get ready to relax in rugged indulgence at the Seventy-four Ranch Bed and Breakfast. The historic Butler-Cape House, built in the mid-1800s, is the heart of the ranch. Our rooms, cabins and suites are handcrafted for your delight. Antiques, artifacts and artwork await you, and you will be refreshed by comfortable beds, down pillows, quilts and fluffy towels.
Your hearty breakfast is served on the antique French dining table in the Butler-Cape House. Savor the freshest of foods: a freshly made organic smoothie, pecan peaches 'n cream waffles and natural bacon.
Come horseback riding with us. You will feel like an explorer as you wind your way through 1,200 acres of fields and streams. Experience how it was when horses were the only means of transportation and our country's history was being formed.
Enjoy fishing in Parker Pond or playing in Big Scarecorn Creek. There is something for everyone at Seventy-four Ranch.
|Near Interstate Highway||