- RV Sites (water & electric) - Waterfron: $27.00
- RV Sites (water & electric): $25.00
- Primitive Sites-no water, no electric: $15.00
- Annual Park Pass (good at all Ga. Freshwater owned facilities): $40.00
- Day Use Pass Only: $5.00
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 7:00am - 10:00pm
- Tuesday : 7:00am - 10:00pm
- Wednesday : 7:00am - 10:00pm
- Thursday : 7:00am - 10:00pm
- Friday : 7:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday : 7:00am - 10:00pm
- Sunday : 7:00am - 10:00pm
The Broad River Park and Campground features a boat ramp, dump stations, electrical hook-ups, shower/bath house, campsites and fish cleaning stations. Of the 31 campground sites, Broad River has 7 Double sites and 2 Triple sites for rental (call for pricing for these sites). Broad River Park is open year round.
Broad River Campground is located on the south bank of the Broad River, where it joins the Savannah River, on Clark's Hill and Thurmond Lake – the largest Corps of Engineers lake east of the Mississippi River. This quiet, rural area is very historic near the now-flooded town of Petersburg.
Just inside town we offer unique shopping experiences! Consignment treasures, local merchandise, and gift shop jewels! Please visit our local in-town shops!
|Suitable for Ages||