Teepee Camping at North Georgia Canopy Tours
- Couple Teepee (sleeps 2): $90/110
- Family Sized Teepee (sleeps 5): $119/139
- Group Teepee (sleeps 10): $179/199
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Tuesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Wednesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Thursday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Friday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Saturday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Sunday : 12:00am - 12:00am
North Georgia Canopy Tours™ seven teepees (or tipis) offer "glamping." Each teepee has heat/AC, lighting and electrical outlets. Alternatively, 15 rustic camping sites are available for people choosing to pitch their own tents. All campers will share the nearby facility with separate showers for men and women.
North Georgia Canopy Tours™ chose to name its camping areas after the seven clans of the Cherokee Indians. The seven Cherokee clans are Wolf Clan, Panther Clan, Wind Clan, Bear Clan, Buffalo Clan, Red (War) Paint Clan and Bird Clan. Each teepee has been painted with Cherokee symbols, themes and patterns relating to the clan camping area in which they are located. *Note - Cherokee clans did not live in teepees.
We are pleased to be featured in the Georgia Tourism promotion of "Pillow Talk with a Twist"!
Call (770) 869-7272 or check website for availability. The price ranges from $90-$199.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||