Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, Johnson Ferry unit, North entrance
- America the Beautiful, Annual Pass: $80.00
- America the Beautiful , Annual Pass for U.S. Military: $0.00
- America the Beautiful, Senior Pass: $10.00
- America the Beautiful, Access Pass: $0.00
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 6:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday : 6:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday : 6:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday : 6:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday : 6:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday : 6:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday : 6:00am - 7:00pm
Situated along the Chattahoochee River, this park at Johnson Ferry North has 2.5 miles of trails that are excellent for viewing plants and wildlife. There is a boat launch and a covered pavilion that is a great place to relax after a hike.
The North entrance is located at the corner of Johnson Ferry Road and Columns Drive in Marietta, Georgia.
The park is open from one-half hour before sunrise to one-half hour after sunset.
You can find map, guides and brochures on the website to download for the trip.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||